Not all work was funded by all sponsors. The contents of our work are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the sponsors.
The DOME project is supported by:
- National Science Foundation. PIs: Levine and Corner. NETS program: Construction of Robust and Efficient Disruption Tolerant Networks. CNS-0519881
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA): PIs: Corner and Levine. ALERT: Adaptive LEarning and Routing Technologies for Disruption Tolerant Networks. W15P7T-05-C-P213
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. "Disruption-Tolerant Underwater Acoustic Networks"
- National Science Foundation. PI: M. Corner. CAREER program: "Systems Support for Data Management in Mobile Devices"
- National Science Foundation. PI: B. Levine CAREER program: "Advances in Peer-to-Peer Networking”. NSF-0133055.
- National Science Foundation. Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU), supplement to NSF-0080119.
- National Science Foundation. Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU), supplement to NSF-0133055.
Our NSF NETS and DARPA funding is a collaboration with our partners at Georgia Tech: Mostafa Ammar and Ellen Zegura. Please visit the Georgia Tech Message Ferrying page.
DOME began with support from NSF Research Infrastructure grant NSF-0080119.